Digicard Simulator

I received my Digi card this morning. One week after sending off for it. ( Well done DVLA :smiley: :smiley: )

I recalled seeing a simulator on here a while ago and finally managed to find it.

Clicky Cliky

I thought I’d post it in case any of the newer members of the forums had not seen it before and may benefit from going through it a couple of time :smiley:

Would be a great idea if a Mod could stick this at the top good for new drivers to see and give them a head start on assessments if they have never used a digi tacho before.

Yeah that might be a good idea.

I know when I was learning I very rarely ventured out of the “New and Wannabe Drivers” section. Does make sense to have a sticky here for other learners to see.

LR18-8:
Yeah that might be a good idea.

I know when I was learning I very rarely ventured out of the “New and Wannabe Drivers” section. Does make sense to have a sticky here for other learners to see.

It’s already a sticky here. Doesn’t make sense to have sticky’s in more than one place.

You newbies do know that truck driving involves venturing out to other places eh? Might as well start practising. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:
You newbies do know that truck driving involves venturing out to other places eh? Might as well start practising. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: lol