Digicard ... a quick question

Hi y’all

My digicard expires at midnight on 24th Dec, and the letter that comes with it says not to start using the new one until 25th Dec, however my TM wants (for whatever reason I do not know) me to start using my new card this Saturday, 21st Dec.

I have heard of other drivers using their new card before the date actually stated on the card, so am I to think I would be OK using the new card a few days early?

May I also wish you all a very Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

the letter that comes with it says not to start using the new one until 25th Dec

HTH

who you gonna listen to your Boss or the people who will strap you to a table and have there wicked way with you … :wink:

after all it aint your bosses card. and why does he want you to use it before the said date

espresso:
Hi y’all

My digicard expires at midnight on 24th Dec, and the letter that comes with it says not to start using the new one until 25th Dec, however my TM wants (for whatever reason I do not know) me to start using my new card this Saturday, 21st Dec.

I have heard of other drivers using their new card before the date actually stated on the card, so am I to think I would be OK using the new card a few days early?

May I also wish you all a very Merry Christmas :slight_smile:

I could be wrong but I don’t think the new card will work until the 25th December.

It seems strange to me that your TM wants you to use the new card before the expiry date of the old card, whatever you do don’t let him have either of your cards except for downloads.