Digi taco and infringement

hi guys just thought i would share an incident regarding my break on a digi taco ,i drove for 1 hour then took 30 mins break ,then drove another 1 and half hours had 15 mins then drove another hour and half then took 30 mins break ,everything ok drove 3 hrs and break required flashes up ,but has you can see from my accumelitive break i didnt need a break ,so ignored it ,then my employer flagged up the incident through the analysist saying i had exceeded my driving time ,convinced i was ok i phoned vosa and explained to them how i had my breaks and they agreed i was in the clear. so why are digi tacho not complying to legal requirements i can see what the digis done its reset after the second 15 min resetting my driving but law states second break should be at least 30 mins i think they should not reset unless you have a least 30 mins ,sorry its longwinded just wondered what others think :wink:

Don’t rely on the digi tacho to tell you when breaks are due, they still work on the pre April 2007 system and will reset for 30 then 15, 20 + 25, 15+15+15. They also calculate POA as break and will reset after 45 minutes of POA, or combinations which amount to 45 minutes

polo:
hi guys just thought i would share an incident regarding my break on a digi taco ,i drove for 1 hour then took 30 mins break ,then drove another 1 and half hours had 15 mins then drove another hour and had half an hour break ,everything ok drove 3 hrs and break required flashes up ,but has you can see from my accumelitive break i didnt need a break ,so ignored it ,then my employer flagged up the incident through the analysist saying i had exceeded my driving time ,convinced i was ok i phoned vosa and explained to them how i had my breaks and they agreed i was in the clear. so why are digi tacho not complying to legal requirements i can see what the digis done its reset after the second 15 min resetting my driving but law states second break should be at least 30 mins i think they should not reset unless you have a least 30 mins ,sorry its longwinded just wondered what others think :wink:

Because it was a rushed through botched up piece of equipment, needed to fulfill the botched up laws passed by unelected nobodies in a parliament founded on back slapping boys bingo outings and failed national politicians. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Because it was a rushed through botched up piece of equipment, needed to fulfill the botched up laws passed by unelected nobodies in a parliament founded on back slapping boys bingo outings and failed national politicians.

Don’t hold back - - say what you mean!!

BTW, I totally agree with you :laughing:

wait till you see what it can do when you put it on poa :unamused: :unamused:

Peter Smythe:

Because it was a rushed through botched up piece of equipment, needed to fulfill the botched up laws passed by unelected nobodies in a parliament founded on back slapping boys bingo outings and failed national politicians.

WOW :open_mouth: