Digi tachograph and hours worked

Can someone tell me how to find out how many hours I’ve worked in the previous week and how many hours I’ve worked this week using whilst using a digi tachograph?

Thanks.

As far as I’m aware you cannot access weekly total working time directly from any digital tachograph, the easiest way would be to download your driver card and use your companies analysis software.

If you don’t have access to analysis software I suppose you could do printouts for each day of each week you want records for.

OK thanks.

Put card in and once logged in press the down arrow. The bottom right figure is the fortnightly total…or is it bottom left…one of the two.

Early doors x

Our Firm have given all of us a login for the tachomaster website. Dead handy.

Truckbling:
Put card in and once logged in press the down arrow. The bottom right figure is the fortnightly total…or is it bottom left…one of the two.

That’s fortnightly driving time, the OP asked about the weekly working time,

If you use a Digipostpro to download your card at work, you can access the weekly totals when your card is in it.
Otherwise you will need to access your employers analysis software or go through the print options on the tacho to get daily totals.

Surely you have a time sheet with all your hours on and breaks ect, can you not work it out from that? Like it has been said you can not see this information via the tacho card. You can use the trucker timer app which is very useful and keeps track of your hours, that’s what I use just for my own information.

ash 001:
Surely you have a time sheet with all your hours on and breaks ect, can you not work it out from that?.

No because my hours worked doesn’t equal my driving time. I know I haven’t gone over 45 hours for this week or last week for example. But they do on occasion ask us to work the odd Saturday so I need to keep a close eye on things. Thanks all for your replies.

Is it weekly/fortnightly working time you want or weekly/fortnightly driving time ?

Digital tachographs do show you how much fortnightly driving time you done but not working time, also if you have a newish Siemens tachograph you can access the VDO section through the menu which can be used to work out when you need to start a daily/weekly rest period ec’t.

You could do the old school method and record each days, start/finish time, driving time, daily and weekly rests in a diary. Used to do it when I started driving, took about 5 minutes at the end of each day.

I’m sorry…my mistake. It’s the driving time I’ve been wanting to keep an eye on. I’ve just notice I’ve said ‘hours worked’.

Ader1:
I’m sorry…my mistake. It’s the driving time I’ve been wanting to keep an eye on. I’ve just notice I’ve said ‘hours worked’.

LOL some tahco’s will tell you in the bottom left corner. But like I said I use the truck timer app to record my drive time and other work throughout the day, really good app it shows you weekly and fortnightly hours also. So I think this will help you massively!