Digi Tacho

Just started working for a new company and the 28 days are up for me to download my card.
I go into the office and im told oh we are still waiting for the softwear going on to the computer. Alarm bells start ringing so i go to see one of the other drivers and he tells me they have not downloaded their card for two years!!! Now the question is do i get shafted for this or will it just be the boss if Vosa came in to the place? :cry: :cry:

Sorry guys posted this in the wrong place can an admin please move it for me thanks. :blush:

Not your problem, but get a subscription to Commercial Motor mag, you may be able to read about your boss in a future issue :laughing:

By asking, you have made your card available. That is your responsibility over, done, dusted!

Thanks Wheel Nut that puts my mind at rest. :sunglasses:

wonka77:
Sorry guys posted this in the wrong place can an admin please move it for me thanks. :blush:

Whoosh

Sorted as per request, and a free bump thrown in for good measure!! :smiley: :grimacing:

wonka77:
Just started working for a new company and the 28 days are up for me to download my card.
I go into the office and im told oh we are still waiting for the softwear going on to the computer. Alarm bells start ringing so i go to see one of the other drivers and he tells me they have not downloaded their card for two years!!! Now the question is do i get shafted for this or will it just be the boss if Vosa came in to the place? :cry: :cry:

As Wheel Nut said it’s not your problem, your responsibility ends at making the card available, which you have.

If the company really haven’t downloaded cards for two years they’ll be in the [zb] if they get caught but it’s not your problem :wink: