Digi tacho-which end country on ferry crossing

Can anyone tell me which end country i should select on digi-tacho when splitting my daily rest twice on a ferry movement,here is an example-I start my shift in uk at about 09.00 arrive at portsmouth docks 19.30 where i take first part of daily rest of 3 hours,my first movement onto boat takes about 30 min-start second part of rest at about 23.00 which comes to about 6hours 30 min then come off boat at caen france at 06.30 local time where i have another 1hour 30min rest after 5min ferry movement-when exactly do i select end country-is it when i start first part of rest at portsmouth,when i get on ferry or when i park after second movement in france and also which is my end country for that shift-uk or france?

When you begin your rest period, that is when you are ending your shift, so in the case you have outlined your end country is UK and you select it when you begin your rest period in Portsmouth. Obviously when you resume work in Caen after your final 90 minutes of rest you enter begin country as France.

Thanks for that coffeeholic,much appreciated.