Digi Tacho software

hi all I have have just been granted my o licence and amongst other things im trying to find a digi software for the downloading and analysis of my drivers tacho,
What do you think of this software■■?

TachoTek Digital Tachograph Driver Card Solution - TACHOTEKDRIV

from this site/company??

novadata.co.uk/sec/417/Digit … -Software/

I use Tachotek and find it to be good, also keeps track of working time. Novadata provide support when needed.

I got a digi download starter pack from Descartes systems.

Matt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve just started using Tachomaster. Seems pretty good so far.

Are those a one off payment or subscription ■■

You pay £1 per worker per week and 50p per digi vehicle. It says analogue is supported for free but I am not sure how that works.

Set up a direct debit and then they only bill you for weeks used.

No software either, it is all on line so you just log in and upload the files. Analysis is included and any infringements produce a letter which you can just print off immediately. Means you can log on to check on things from any machine and there is also an app so workers can log in and check their hours etc.

I got a digivu+ to download the driver cards and vehicle unit, and the only trouble I had was my mac book wouldn’t see it when I plugged the USB in. Looking on the Tachosys website (Digivu+ manufacturer) for help for mac users didn’t help much. It is all very windows based and makes no mention of other systems. Seemed a bit old school to me. It is a long time since I had to start thinking about installing drivers!

Really didn’t want to fire up an old windows machine just to get the files off as I haven’t used windows for about 5 years. After speaking to someone at Tachomaster they told me if you buy the digivu+ from CERTAIN suppliers they leave the dongle readable by windows only, whereas others will send it out formatted it so that it is visible to a Mac. :question:

In the end I borrowed a windows laptop just to get the files off the dongle and uploaded. Once they were I was able to see how tachomaster actually works. I am impressed with all the functionality, calendar views and reports available.

I am pretty happy with it so far. The hardware issue wasn’t down to them.

Hi
I have decided to go with tacho master and have downloaded their software, I now need to find the tractor tacho reader, I know my old boss used one that he inserted into the machine along with his company card ( which I all ready have) I also need it to ‘’ take over’’ the unit once ive picked it up.
Any help would be helpful.