Digi tacho question [Merged]

Hi all I did a run yesterday im just wondering I got the company when I was working at 12:00 (noon) was briefed on what I was doing till 12:25 when I got to my vehicle I started by putting my card in selected other work while I did my walk around checks then started driving at 12:55 my question to you is should I have put a manual entry in for starting other work at 12:00 (noon) or was it ok to just start recording from when I started my walk around checks does all the office time need to be recored as a manual entry for other work ? Thanks in advance

I’ve merged your two topics to avoid duplication and to keep all the answers in one place. dd. :smiley:

You must have records for all of the shift that you did so your official records should start at noon

Ok thanks rog ill write a explanation on the back of my print out noting the mistake and sign it will that be me covered then ? Thanks

samstone90:
Ok thanks rog if I write a explanation on the back of the print out noting my mistake and signing it will that cover me ?

YUP

Sweeeeet! Thanks all sorted now :slight_smile: wont be making that mistake again lol I was rushing and just skipped the manual entries silly me