Digi tacho printout

Guys,

Did a job today, the first time I’ve used my digi card.
At the end of the day, I pressed eject to remove my card, it displayed the menus asking whether I wanted to make any manual entry, I selected “no”, then I was expecting an option to get a print-out, but this option didn’t come up & it ejected my card.
I downloaded the card on the machine in the office before going home.

Does it matter that I have no printout ? Presumably it’s all captured on my card ?

Not sure of the tacho unit make, it was a Volvo coach.

You do not ordinarily require a printout.

i think you pressed no to a 24 hr printout, you should of preesed yes, better luck next time :wink: :laughing:

Some tachos do not offer you print-out as a standard procedure. You must do it yourself before you start to eject your card.

Dont worry its not a legal requirment to do a print out it will be all on your card that the company will download.We dont do them,i only do a print out if i have to do any manual entrys for example gone over driving time.wrong mode switch used.

gerontius:
Guys,

Did a job today, the first time I’ve used my digi card.
At the end of the day, I pressed eject to remove my card, it displayed the menus asking whether I wanted to make any manual entry, I selected “no”, then I was expecting an option to get a print-out, but this option didn’t come up & it ejected my card.
I downloaded the card on the machine in the office before going home.

Does it matter that I have no printout ? Presumably it’s all captured on my card ?

Not sure of the tacho unit make, it was a Volvo coach.

GUYS your stoned :laughing: or filthy rich /nah stoned :laughing:

gerontius:
Does it matter that I have no printout ?

Not at all, there is no need to ever take a printout in normal use. You only need to do one if you need to write something on the back to explain going over hours or something like that, or if you’re running without a card because yours is lost or broken.

Paul

Thanks for all your help folks

As an agency driver I used to take a copy prior to ejecting the card and stick it in a tacho envelope, and I will generally take a 2nd copy, the 1 obtained when ejecting the card , and stick it to the page of my A5 day per page diary for my own records.
the 2nd 1 has a little bit more info on it