Digi-tach card.

O.K. So I’m about to send my licence off to Swansea (spit !) for a change of address and I realised that the address on my digi-tach card is now wrong too ! What’s the deal for updating this card,please ■■ Is there a special form to fill in and where does the card have to be sent ■■ Also,what about driving whilst the card is away ■■ Anyone know ■■ :question: (I’ve not done any driving for about 12 months).

If you want to change the address on the digi card, you don’t have to, you need form D777B, print it off in colour. You send it to Swansea, address is on the form, and you choose which local DVLA office or testing station you want to collect the new card from. You keep your old card and continue to use it until you take it and exchange it for the new card, make sure you get it downloaded before you swap it if there is any data on it which hasn’t been downloaded yet. There is no charge for this, unless you are unable to hand in your old card when you collect the new one.

Aha !.. Found it !

Thanks for the info coffee…never had to update this card before.

Oh and when you next move one of my posts,can you leave a big red flashing light behind,pointing the way to the new location !■■ :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

If you enable email notifications in the user options you’ll know where the post is when it’s moved :wink:

tachograph:
If you enable email notifications in the user options you’ll know where the post is when it’s moved :wink:

That’s very true tachograph, but there’s also the shadow topic that we leave behind.

:bulb: If a poster posts in a busy forum, such as the PDF, and comes back later to look for their post, the shadow topic (if a Mod has moved the post) will have slipped down the forum by the sheer amount of other unconnected traffic posted after the OP. :smiley:

I’m not including the OP in this comment, but we all know that some people just won’t scroll. :unamused: :wink: :grimacing: