Digi card

This is not a wind up…
Although I have been truck driving since before most of you where born, I have never had to use a Digi card,
I would be grateful, if someone would talk me through the procedure of using one from square one. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Could take a while to explain lol

I haven’t had time to check these videos out properly but a quick perusal suggests they may be just what you need to learn the basics of the Siemens 1.4 digital tachograph.

I’ll try to view them more thoroughly when I have time, in the mean time if you watch them it would be interesting to know if you find them helpful.

The videos are numbered 1 to 5 so I would watch them in the right order :wink:

Click to watch the videos … no not there here :stuck_out_tongue:

tachograph:
I haven’t had time to check these videos out properly but a quick perusal suggests they may be just what you need to learn the basics of the Siemens 1.4 digital tachograph.

I’ll try to view them more thoroughly when I have time, in the mean time if you watch them it would be interesting to know if you find them helpful.

Thanks for this “tacograph”,I have watched all 5 videos, But I will have to watch them a few times before I really understand them, thanks again I will need all the help I can get if I am going to go back on the road .
:smiley: :smiley:

how long was you off the road?

Very hard to explain how to work them if you don’t have a lad who knows and a tachograph unit in front of you. I’m sure there are days courses run by driving schools etc. who do a day training course would be worth your going to one. They easy to use but most things are when you know how to do it. I would think this your best option if you want to know before you start work.

Found this online if it any good to you but makes it look my complicated I think.

demosandreviews.com/reviews- … simulator/

rocky 7:

tachograph:

Thanks for this “tacograph”,I have watched all 5 videos, But I will have to watch them a few times before I really understand them, thanks again I will need all the help I can get if I am going to go back on the road .
:smiley: :smiley:

I could be wrong, but the voiceover on these video’s sounds very much like our old friend Angus nairn :smiley: :smiley: