Digi card

How long does it take to come through?

About a week usually.

Mine took about a week.

How long are the dqc cards taking to come through? the examiner did tell me they were behind with them and to expect quite a wait but how long have people been finding it? I know it doesn’t really matter as I have the certificate but I’m just curious.

I passed mine a week ago tomorrow and still not had it yet, how long have you been waiting.

Thanks for the replies for my question to you both

Does that mean u got the job have they called back with your assesment ■■? jenx

I’ve been waiting about 2 weeks now, so not that long really, just wondered if theres anyone on ere thats been waiting a lot longer for theirs?

I’ve just remembered it was about 3 weeks I waited for my digi card, I was getting it confused with my provisional which was back less than a week after I sent it!

Jennie:

No not yet but have another company to go and see but need digi card before they will consider me.

Big Brummie Macca:

Jennie:

No not yet but have another company to go and see but need digi card before they will consider me.

You have been waiting a week now chances are will be in post tomorrow mine posted off mon morn was on mat following mon dont put off going to see company as its only gonna be a matter of days im sure if they want you they will wait for your card :slight_smile: jen x

Been waiting a week for CPC card havent sent digi card yet going to send asap funds rather low at the min, but I have time to wait as the company does automotive work and as the land rover are on shut down or about to go on it things always go quiet around this time around my neck of the woods.

Got a couple of things in the pipeline though so hopefully a positive ending is getting nearer :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: