Digi card.

If you are not sure how to do manual entries look online for the model of tacho you’re using and you can play around with it until you are up to speed.

thehairyarsedtrucker:
If you are not sure how to do manual entries look online for the model of tacho you’re using and you can play around with it until you are up to speed.

Wouldn’t help the OP. His problem resulted from an equipment fault. TTBOMK none of the tachograph simulators allow hardware faults to be introduced into the scenario.

Roymondo:

thehairyarsedtrucker:

Wouldn’t help the OP. His problem resulted from an equipment fault. TTBOMK none of the tachograph simulators allow hardware faults to be introduced into the scenario.

If the guy is not sure hes inputting the data correctly, the sims would be my first port of call IMHO.

Brido21:
Hi guys,
New to working with a digi card and looking for some advice. Don’t do a lot of driving which needs the use of tachograph,but when I do it’s a 2 day overnight trip.
When I eject my card at the end of shift, then I insert card next day the time starts
at the time I finished on my second part of shift the day before. For instance…
4 1/2 Hrs Driving. 45 Minute Break. 2 Hrs 23 Minutes. Finish shift.

Yet when I put digi card in next day my driving time starts at 2Hrs 23 minutes !!
Meaning I only have 2Hrs 27 minutes driving before a break!!
I know it’s probably something I’m doing wrong but no-one at work seems keen to help!!!

If its a two day trip with an overnight why are you taking your card out ?
When you park up put it on rest and a manual entry for end of shift - there is no need to remove your card .

thehairyarsedtrucker:

Roymondo:

thehairyarsedtrucker:

If the guy is not sure hes inputting the data correctly, the sims would be my first port of call IMHO.

Ignore me! I’m thinking of another thread. Yes, one of the simulators might be a good idea for the OP to practice doing card withdrawal/insertion and manual entries.