Digi card

Hi there, I was asked at my work today if I would consider trying my class 2 again, last time I tried was 4 years ago and the instructor wasn’t interested in my needs as I was from a local council, so I couldn’t handle the stress. However now I feel I should try again and we use a different trainer.

Now I am wondering at which point I can apply for my digi card as I don’t have 7.5 entitlement as I passed my car after 97.

You can apply for it whenever you want, personally I’d leave it until you’re at the point of booking training.

Yes, apply at any time - - but the 5 year lifespan will start running as soon as you’ve got it.

All the best with your new attempt.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the quick replys, I will apply for it once I have done (and hopefully pass) the theory and hazard test.

BTW you don’t need it during training.

Peter Smythe:
BTW you don’t need it during training.

I meant to drop that in Pete

I knew I didn’t need it for training, I was thinking along the lines of, if I passed my test and cpcs , it would kill me knowing I had my licence but I couldn’t drive without my digi card,

Thank you for all advice

If I was applying, I’d probably post off for it a fortnight before I started my training.

The above replies are correct but we encourage our students to get this step done early. Every move nearer the goal feels like a result and this can make you even more determined to finish the job.

Good luck on the journey ahead