Digi card self ejecting

Have asked around the office but know one seems to have any idea

I started shift at 06am, accumulated about 3 hrs driving, had my 45 break around 11am, then at 1pm just got back in cab after last drop and checked tacho for time and my card had ejected itself.

Driving without card error flashed up, followed by a code (I think it’s was code 46 but not sure) once I reinserted card.

After it had settled down my driving time and breaks had been reset to zero.

Just done a printout and it shows the period from 06am till 1pm when the card was first ejected has been recorded solely as other work?

The card is valid till 2019.

Faulty card or something I’m missing here ?(only been driving 4 weeks)

What’s the best thing to do now to cover my back?

Thanks in advance

Mine did similar with a code 48 security breach. I cleaned my card with a clean cloth and it’s been fine since. Mine recorded a full shift as POA. It did it again when I had the same unit 3 weeks later, made a mental note to avoid it.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

mick.mh2racing:
Mine did similar with a code 48 security breach. I cleaned my card with a clean cloth and it’s been fine since. Mine recorded a full shift as POA. It did it again when I had the same unit 3 weeks later, made a mental note to avoid it.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Thanks for that I’ll give it a go.

Did you make a note of the error on the back of a printout or analogue chart etc?

I’d make a note on back of print out, sign and date, keep for 28 days, make note in my journal too, defect the truck for possible tachometer fault, note the defect number also

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Did a print out and attached it to the inevitable infringement that arrived a couple of weeks later.

Don’t use your digi card to cut your cocaine :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can you not do a 24 hour vehicle printout from the tacho? I’m no expert but it’s worth a go

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

this link might help solve your problem, LOL
expresspharmacy.co.uk/ad/pr … AhV88P8HAQ

Trukkertone:
this link might help solve your problem, LOL
expresspharmacy.co.uk/ad/pr … AhV88P8HAQ

Thanks for that bud, needless to say my woman was watching over my shoulder as I opened that link and has made a bulk order…