Digi card running out

someone just told me this a driver told him . that you only have 3 month to use your digi card from getting it . i know you have to renew every 5 yrs think its ■■■■■■■■ :question: :grimacing:

sean g:
someone just told me this a driver told him . that you only have 3 month to use your digi card from getting it . i know you have to renew every 5 yrs think its ■■■■■■■■ :question: :grimacing:

You are right it’s … :wink:

You can keep the card for 5 years and never use it until a couple of days before it expires and it should still work, but according to the reminder I’ve just had off DVLA the card may not work during the last 24 hours before it expires.

I had my card for a year or more before I used it. It 's got to be that way because of transition period between analogue and digi in trucks. Also, DVLA will contact you when it is about to expire.

thanks more driver crap or hearsay :grimacing:

Ive had one for nearly 3 years and haven’t used it once,copper took it off me a few months ago and also my boss and it still works fine.

A new driver’s myth I haven’t heard before! I like hearing new ones as the old ones get boring after a while, I’ll add it to the list. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:
A new driver’s myth I haven’t heard before! I like hearing new ones as the old ones get boring after a while, I’ll add it to the list. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Add this one i heard too…A driver was going past a jewellers in a high st,a stone shot up from the wheels and went through the window and the cops show up and tried to do the driver for robbery!!!

I swear a driver told this tale whilst I was sat in tossco’s in peterboro and it made my day!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thetaff:

Coffeeholic:

Add this one i heard too…A driver was going past a jewellers in a high st,a stone shot up from the wheels and went through the window and the cops show up and tried to do the driver for robbery!!!

I swear a driver told this tale whilst I was sat in tossco’s in peterboro and it made my day!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: