Digi Card Reader

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend the best Digi Card Reader and Software out there and where I can buy one from ?

Thank you …

are you wanting just the driver card reader, or do you want to be able to read the head unit also?

I don’t know how it compares but I use a Digidown Plus tachomaster.co.uk/ and when VOSA did their site visit they were 100% satisfied with it.

Think the Digidown was about £200 and the analysis is £1.50 a week for me and the vehicle.

Tacho disc do one the same but its a yearly fee iirc it works out about the same cost wise as the one Harry mentions.

I use TachoTEK by Novadata. A good product supplied by helpful people.

Hi There,

I need to read the Driver Card only and have seen them on Ebay at 28.00 Pounds please look at link ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksi … &_from=R40

All your thoughts would be welcome !

I am sitting here passing the time on this website as I sit in my truck on my phone trying to do a vu download. I have a stoneridge unit and a RHA approved digi down downloader. I have had to do a “all vu download” as last time I did a “latest” it did not seem to work properly. It has been going well over an hour now and I simply cannot believe how long it is taking!!!

Does it normally take this long to do a “all vu download”? Surely something must be wrong with it?

Any thoughts from any of you very welcome…

No, I’d say an hour plus to do an “all VU” download isn’t unusual.