Digi card photo/driving licence photo

Hi all,

This could be a nause question however I will ask it anyway!

Having just recieved my Digi tacho card this morning the photo is obviously the same as my driving licence photo, now, my driving licence photo needs renewing next year in september. Do I have to send my digi tacho card in for renewal too (for the photo) or is it just a case of them updating the photo when I re-apply for my new digi card in another five years time? i.e do they both have to display the same photo?

They can display different photos, your digi card will get the same photo as your licence at the next renewal.

The photo on my license was different to the one on the driver card for just under a year when my license photo was renewed.

When I had to renew my driver card I never mentioned the changed photo on the license but the new card came back with the new photo on it anyway, they obviously check the driver license photo automatically before issuing the driver card.

As Neil said it’s perfectly legal to have different photo’s on the license and the card … well as long as they’re both photo’s of you obviously :wink:

tachograph:
As Neil said it’s perfectly legal to have different photo’s on the license and the card … well as long as they’re both photo’s of you obviously :wink:

Someone who has had a ■■■ change could have a picture of them as a man on one and as a woman on the other. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

tachograph:

Someone who has had a ■■■ change could have a picture of them as a man on one and as a woman on the other. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Your mind works in mysterious ways mate :laughing: :wink:

Thanks chaps for the information, much appreciated.

tachograph:

Coffeeholic:

tachograph:

Your mind works in mysterious ways mate :laughing: :wink:

I blame the drugs.