Digi card help please

hi all new here have been away from driving for 10 years and have just returned to it and got my new digi card have sorted out the basics but have made a mistake so any help much apprechated went into work on sat and drove for 4 hours end of week then 2 days off but when i got back jumped out of waggon and got in car drove home but have left my card in lorry on driving which will switch to other work i know but will stay there until tuesday morning so will this show that i have been working for 60 hours and if so what will happen on tuesday when i start my normal 8.5 hours driving ahy help thanks

Welcome to Trucknet-UK bigbade :smiley:

bigbade:
hi all new here have been away from driving for 10 years and have just returned to it and got my new digi card have sorted out the basics but have made a mistake so any help much apprechated went into work on sat and drove for 4 hours end of week then 2 days off but when i got back jumped out of waggon and got in car drove home but have left my card in lorry on driving which will switch to other work i know but will stay there until tuesday morning so will this show that i have been working for 60 hours and if so what will happen on tuesday when i start my normal 8.5 hours driving ahy help thanks

The tachograph will continue as if you had been at work all that time, it will show the driving time from Saturday so if you did 4 hours driving Saturday it will start flashing “Break” shortly after you next start driving, if you can get into work early and put it on break for 45 minutes you can save yourself the annoyance of it flashing break.

When you next start work do 2 printouts and write the explanation on the back of both of them, when your card is downloaded hand one printout in and keep the other with you in case you get stopped.

thanks for the reply i can stop worrying and get on with enjoying the bank hoilday