Digi card, Head unit saying card expired

I’ve had this message start popping up every time I turn on my ignition,
I’m assuming it’s warning me that my card is due to expire soon, I already have a new card which starts on the 25/5, my current one expires on the 24/5.

rABm4WT.jpg

Just a bit bothered as I would have expected it do say card due to expire rather than expired…

Sorry about the huge image! :astonished:

Thanks.

What’s the expiry date on the card ? .
If it’s out of date I think your stuffed till you get a new one as I think the rules only allow further driving if damaged or faulty.
Normally the unit will flash just before it throws out the card on ejection but can be missed if your not looking.

Can’t see, can you make the picture bigger please

Your card expires on the 24th May (24/5). Its a bit worrying when you first see that message, but you wont forget to order your new 1. You are in a Scania I guess.

I though the same when that appeared on mine last year, then realised that its a bit of poor translation :unamused:

Dunno how to resize the photo, sorry, the card that’s in now- displaying this message - expires on the 24/5,so I’m assuming the HU is just warning me of the impending expiry, my new one which I already have starts on the 25/5, in just a bit puzzled because the HU is saying expired where I’d expect it to say due to expire or expiring perhaps?

Edit, thanks Eddie, think that’s it. :slight_smile:

Yes i have got one that does the same since about Feb it says card expired but put it in sister truck and ok in fact the second now says I have so many days till expiry which is what i would expect. Doesnt seem to effect anything and tachomaster doesnt seem to show anything either.