Digi card form

I’m sending off for my digi card today. I’ve filled in sections 2,6 and 7 like the start of the form said.

I’m having trouble finding any information on the form about what else I need to send in with it. Is it just the fee and the application? or do I need to include my driving licence and a passport picture?

No need to send your licence or a photo as the one used on the card is the picture they currently have on record so will be the one displayed on your current licence.

LR18-8:
I’m sending off for my digi card today. I’ve filled in sections 2,6 and 7 like the start of the form said.

I’m having trouble finding any information on the form about what else I need to send in with it. Is it just the fee and the application? or do I need to include my driving licence and a passport picture?

As far as I can remember, assuming that you have a new-ish type photo driver license and it shows your correct address ec’t you don’t need to send it in, DVLA will take the picture for the driver card from the license photo in their records.

ok cheers for the info