Digi card expiry/Manual entry

To anyone that followed my last post (can’t find it now) so just making a new thread.

Today was the start day of my new Digi card after the old one expired. I previously asked if anyone knew what to do in this situation so I could close off my last working day on the old card with a manual entry and continue onto the new card so it appeared seamless and all time was accounted for after the swap.

I previously covered myself with printouts up to my last shifts finish time just in case the following didn’t work…

Insert old card this morning and tried to close off last shift, could not do a manual entry as “card invalid” was displayed and card ejected. Which I thought might be case.

So… in went new card, manual entry select yes and was able to go back up to 1 month in the brand new card to make any adjustments between the two cards. It’s worth noting that I had already made a note and printout with the time I pulled the old card right up to when I finished so I could “marry” the two on the new card. Also taking into account any rest days in between. So I’m happy with how it turned out and should now appear to be a seamless changeover from old to new. Hope this helps anyone in the future.

Cheers for the update, good info there.

sent using smoke signals

As far as I remember I did nothing with the old card besides download it and keep it in my wallet for 28 days.

Entered new card on day of validation, did a manual entry back to the start of the day, which was 1am BST, but midnight UTC.

That was it for me.