Digi card download

I worked for a firm n when I left I said I will just pop up and download my card.the manager said no your leaving so don’t worry bout it.myself and another driver said we both thought I should do it he was adamant n said I didn’t have to.now he has rung me n been texting me hounding me saying I need to call back and download my card.will it matter I have downloaded it several times already in my new job

When he rung me first I told him I would call in next week and do it. He rung me back today and text me twice aswell

He needs the data for his records, something he should have known when you first offered your card.

Your call now.

Don’t bother you gave him his chance.

Part of me thinks that but they gave me a job straight after I passed my test. Manager is a ----er though. So two faced loved to stir it between everyone

No problem that the card has already been downloaded elsewhere - it doesn’t remove the data at that point.

The responsibility to download is two-way. You have to make it happen within 42 days, your employer has to do the same.

If they download it now, it will show your current activity. Cant really see that matters, but thought you’d like to know.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: