Dig tachos and printouts

hi all not posted for a while question is … cant understand tacho printouts all numbers and names anywhere to read how to understand these and what they all mean other question is …once i do a manuel entry in my dig tacho finnish times etc from prev day when i insert my card next day it comes up on my dash (volvo fm) that ive driven 2.20 .240 etc and after 4.30 times expires it flashes i need to take a break when ive only been drivin 2 or 3 hrs and still well in my legel driving limit …any idea …■■? …thanks just found this site again after few mths being off it also how is stobarts to work for money etc .as see them ad for drivers in glasgow was thinkin on going for it …cheers rob.

from what i understand, you have removed your card before the tacho unit has registered that you have stopped driving

you need to sit with it for a couple of minutes before you switch it to rest or remove your card

thanks shuttle yeh once i turn off engine i eject it so should leave few mins is this an infrigment or do i play dumb…

scottishrob:
thanks shuttle yeh once i turn off engine i eject it so should leave few mins is this an infrigment or do i play dumb…

dunno, i don’t have a digi tacho :grimacing:

scottishrob:
hi all not posted for a while question is … cant understand tacho printouts all numbers and names anywhere to read how to understand these and what they all mean other question is …once i do a manuel entry in my dig tacho finnish times etc from prev day when i insert my card next day it comes up on my dash (volvo fm) that ive driven 2.20 .240 etc and after 4.30 times expires it flashes i need to take a break when ive only been drivin 2 or 3 hrs and still well in my legel driving limit …any idea …■■? …thanks just found this site again after few mths being off it also how is stobarts to work for money etc .as see them ad for drivers in glasgow was thinkin on going for it …cheers rob.

Is it a new motor or new tacho unit ? The new ones you need to show it that you’ve had 9, 11 or whatever off.

hi yeh new truk new 2nd gen tacho head …

Yeah, we had this too, new tachos that look the same! You have to input your daily rest times otherwise driving time is not reset. like the old ones do automatically - progress!!!

scottishrob:
hi yeh new truk new 2nd gen tacho head …

Show a few minutes work after you last took your card out like you would normally have done and show some work between your official start time and when you put the card in again like you would of done before, now the important bit in between these 2 tasks is making sure you do a manual entry for your overnight rest and make sure the mode for this is set on bed .
Just take your time with it and make sure you got correct modes selected.

There is a video that explains the new tachos in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80503