Dieseldoforme...

…seems to have disappeared.

Maybe he fell foul of a trailer brake not applied.

Oh well, we can only hope.

Maybe his invoice was rejected as over priced and now he’s no money for PAYG internet :open_mouth:

Probably a new user name coming soon, ashamed of previous posts lol

No more

Of these silly postings then.

And here was me ready to vote for him in the annual Trucknet awards . The most prolific pointless poster of the year. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Maybe skidded on the wrong sort of leaves with the trailer park brake on while not using his fog lights and wipers correctly.

like a bad reoccurring STD I am sure he will be back :slight_smile:

I thought Dieseldoforme was a female poster.

The PPP or treble P Awards.I thought i was the prolific pointless poster of the year.
Dieseldoforme was last seen in a dinghy in the English Channel with a crab line.Maybe a bit choppy out there.

I thought he was seconded to Dallas as Larry Hagmans stunt double

Im glad its not just me that thought he or she was a ■■■■■

There is another one in the euro forum called grandarom or something thats is the same.

I though it was only me who got wound up with the

■■■■■■■■

Snarley:
Probably a new user name coming soon, ashamed of previous posts lol

maybe he’s went self employed

Rumbled by the Cross Dresser thread?

philberg182:

And here was me ready to vote for him in the annual Trucknet awards . The most prolific pointless poster of the year. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Quite a few would be eligible for that :smiling_imp: :unamused: :wink:

Armagedon:
I thought Dieseldoforme was a female poster.

No just because he talks like a ■■■■ doesn’t mean he has one between his legs!

You can discuss why you think a poster has chosen not to post as much but if you start with personal attacks then you can expect the thread to get edited/deleted !

I find the simple one line style Diseldoforme uses to be very effective :unamused: ,

See he is back with another username… grandarom