Diesel theft

@giles2604: "@trucker_uk: known diesel thief floating around cambridge area from essex in white transit mwb high top reg NM08 PVW #truckers @markd1xon

Did he/she admit to theft and was he/she convicted in a court of law ?
If not statements of this nature could land you in a spot of bother I think.

raymundo:

Shut up you nob, I’m just giving people info, do you think the thieving scum trawl these posts looking for slandering paragraphs? I don’t think so, now go park up for the night find some poor unsuspecting driver and bore him to death.
Rant over

OOOOHHHH! :laughing:

steady tiger

Thereal-john:

raymundo:

Shut up you nob, I’m just giving people info, do you think the thieving scum trawl these posts looking for slandering paragraphs? I don’t think so, now go park up for the night find some poor unsuspecting driver and bore him to death.
Rant over

quality :laughing:

We had diesel nicked last night in the last lay by before M6 on A444 @ Nuneaton, Low lives cant seem to park anywhere without having problems with diesel.

Thereal-john:

raymundo:

Rant over

Take a bit longer than it takes to read two lines, unless he is like you and need a brain transplant Mr DH … sorry …
thereal John Thomas

raymundo:

Thereal-john:

raymundo:

Rant over

Take a bit longer than it takes to read two lines, unless he is like you and need a brain transplant Mr DH … sorry …
thereal John Thomas

Well uncle Albert, guess that’s me told. Your far too sharp for me, anyway thanks for the chat, the nurse should be round soon with your mashed up food and medication.
Keep up the good work Albert!