Diesel Theft

welshboyinspain:

tofer:
If people wouldn’t buy cheap diesel then there wouldn’t be so many people stealing it.

does that mean if we bought our diesel in the most expensive place it won’t get stolen :question:

I meant buying some knocked off stuff from the bloke down the pub for 50p a litre but I don’t actually know of anyone’s mate’s uncle’s dogsitter’s brother that has ever bought cheap diesel off the bloke in the pub so maybe it is the ■■■■■■.

scanny77:
you cant do much about this problem. if you lock the cap they will puncture the tank and thats a lot more expensive than letting them have it. ■■■■■ are known for it and they tend to arm themselves from what i have heard so either let them away with it or attract some attention with your lights and horn

or you could always get out with your wheel brace and go and tackle them. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

richie’s methods

scanny77:
you cant do much about this problem. if you lock the cap they will puncture the tank and thats a lot more expensive than letting them have it. ■■■■■ are known for it and they tend to arm themselves from what i have heard so either let them away with it or attract some attention with your lights and horn

So you are prepared to tackle some one stealing your load, but not a ■■■■■ nicking your diesel…

Good old double standards mate…

scanny77:

strange this especially the bit “let them get away with it” what has happened to the Rambo bit then ? or does the diesel not belong to the same gaffer as the load that you would protect out of loyalty ? or should we equate it to top secret encrypted whatevers ■■?

Times are hard. So wouldn’t it make more sense to just sell the diesel cheap and make some money. Just tell the boss it was stolen. :smiley:

Harry Monk:
Meanwhile in other news…

Bears defecate in woods.

Pope is Catholic.

Jackie Kennedy owns a black dress.

Come off it Harry you’ll be telling me Elvis is dead or Santa isnt real next

BuzzardBoy:
On an XF the easiest thing for the ■■■■■ to do is just pop the sender unit out, it sits right beind the fuel caps and offers just as much access to the diesel as the fuel cap. We have actually had this done on a couple of occasions…

… and the internet is a crook’s best friend!

Amazing the information some people give away :unamused:

going off a previous post, about 2 weeks after i had passed my test i pulled over on the a50, and stretches the legs, while having quick walk around notices a black bin bag in the bushes, quick glance in the bag, finds myself a 25ltr drum of diesel, needless to say i took it even tho owning a petrol car sold it for £15 quid to a friend ! :smiley:

mark h:
going off a previous post, about 2 weeks after i had passed my test i pulled over on the a50, and stretches the legs, while having quick walk around notices a black bin bag in the bushes, quick glance in the bag, finds myself a 25ltr drum of diesel, needless to say i took it even tho owning a petrol car sold it for £15 quid to a friend ! :smiley:

Thieving Scouse, that was mine. I had just nicked it from my truck to pick up later :smiley:

I bet you had really stopped for a ■■■■ in the layby

Wheel Nut:

mark h:

Thieving Scouse, that was mine. I had just nicked it from my truck to pick up later :smiley:

I bet you had really stopped for a ■■■■ in the layby

haha wheel nut i would never do a think like that, wouldnt like my picture taken by any un-suspecting motorists now would i :open_mouth:

Come on all you fine intellectual truckers, with all the wisdom shown on this thread, how on earth can a poor uneducated ■■■■■ steal diesel from your truck. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

there is nothing wrong with killing a thief.
in fact it’s quite honerable.

you could always try this one.
walk towards them stroking a hammer like it’s your favourite doll. at the same time keep mumbling the phrase “i didn’t mean it mummy, i didn’t mean it mummy”. Don’t blink, just stare at them.
They will [zb] themselves, as you will look like a complete nutter. :laughing:

mickyblue:
Truckers, be aware diesel theft is on the rise and they have been doing in whilst you sleep so you been told

DID YOU KNOW GLEN MILLERS MISSING ASWELL!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: