Diesel smell

Morning, I gave myself a diesel shower yesterday and after washing my fleece jacket it still smells so bad that when I put in on my skin stunk of diesel. Any tricks to get some of the smell out?? Cheers

Yea, don’t get the Smelly Stuff on you in the first place, Lol.

Leave it to Air for a couple of days & wash it again.

Wear old clothes when messing with diesel and throw them away.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll try that… I was only fuelling up but the pump wanted to dance around. :frowning:

Soak in vanish or similar then place through wash cycle twice hang out to dry ( if can ) that should sort it ( yep have done it & tried this worked for me :blush: )

you wanna take it down the laundry mat and get it washed ( save the smell in your own machine ) give it the longest wash with extra rinse with conditioner then hang outside to dry for as long as you can … if you got a garage you can hang it in even better

get some of your companies traffic film remover soapystuff for washing your trucks with,dilute some of that and steep it in a bucket overnight,then do the plenty of washing /rinsing as previously posted.plenty of smelly conditioner etc,then leave to dry/air.the tfl is the dogs doodaaahhhs for eating into the derv.