Dieppe - check your trailers

Just waiting to get on the morning DFDS boat in Newhaven and just seen Border Control staff remove 2 illegals from a rigid curtainsider. 2 males, I would say of European origin.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … annel.html

Not just dieppe if you stop any where and your pointing in the direction of uk expect them to get in

Thank God, they haven’t got to Ouistreham yet

pierrot 14:

They have I have two drivers who work with me at Stef Rennes have stopped for fuel at the esso garage and had them getting on the fridge trailer roofs.

pierrot 14:

Your head must be buried in the sand,if youv’e never seen them there.

cold1:

pierrot 14:

They have I have two drivers who work with me at Stef Rennes have stopped for fuel at the esso garage and had them getting on the fridge trailer roofs.

Do you work direct for STEF Rennes matey? You know Michael Hyde I guess, used to work at Vire?

mb14:

pierrot 14:

Your head must be buried in the sand,if youv’e never seen them there.

Not at all. I’m through there on average 4 times a month and have never spotted any undesirables hanging about. The port itself is very secure, so they’re not in there and if anyone has got the little b’stewards in their trailers on arrival at Portsmouth, must have boarded the wagon en route to the port.

The esso is rife j.they are upon the canopy

And they do get in the port keep your eyes peeled
They jump the fences over the far side
Couple weeks ago o.4 got under axles of one in lane
I spotted them wAlking back from shower and alerted driver
Security and police came round
Found 10 over 4 trucks
When they had them grouped up pointedto fence they came over

This not the only time ive seen them in caen docks

Be realistic about it, if you’re running back to the UK you should ALWAYS check your whole rig, regardless of which port you are using!!

As far as Ouistreham goes, I would agree to a point with Pierrot14, I haven’t seen signs of clandestines there, but that is not to say there aren’t any!

Craig 111:

cold1:

pierrot 14:

Do you work direct for STEF Rennes matey? You know Michael Hyde I guess, used to work at Vire?

Hiya I’ve been a owner driver with Rennes international for 8 years now and Vannes before that but Rennes is closing next week so I’m moving to Vire.