Didnt spot that on my daily check

did all my checks this morning and every thing seemed spot, so off we toddles to morrisons , gets there fine then goes to put it on a bay , but could we , could we zb, the worst bit of reversing youve ever seen, god knows how many attempts but i couldnt get it between the guides for love nor money.
eventually i did it , not on the bay i first went for but on a bay none the less , not straight but on there.
fair few :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: from the locals thinking i was one of them tractor driving poles theyd heard about :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
and why was all this you ask, night on the โ– โ– โ– โ– , just one of them days you could go round the block 10 times and not get on a bay.
no just the one thing i hadnt checked was the drivers side window was bust, hadnt tried it till i got there , its like id lost my right hand , tried with the door open and nearly fell out the zb cab :unamused: :unamused: , tried it with just the mirrors and couldnt see a zb thing.
felt totally lost with not being able to look out the window as lined it up for the last bit with the mirrors.
itll be on my daily checks from now on

Iโ€™m suprised you canโ€™t reverse on your mirrors, you been driving long enough.