Did you read the mail today?

Front page news about the woman jailed for texting/driving ect featured the revelation that, according to “experts” lorry drivers are killing 500 people a year due to texting, sending/ checking emails etc etc.
So, we are killing 10 per week just by being ■■■■■■
That’s not counting the prostitutes and general carnage that we obviously are responsible for.
Of course, I realise that I am partly responsible for this ■■■■ because I do in fact read the mail.

ROADRANGER:
Front page news about the woman jailed for texting/driving ect featured the revelation that, according to “experts” lorry drivers are killing 500 people a year due to texting, sending/ checking emails etc etc.
So, we are killing 10 per week just by being [zb].
That’s not counting the prostitutes and general carnage that we obviously are responsible for.
Of course, I realise that I am partly responsible for this [zb] because I do in fact read the mail.

As we are responsible for every other problem in the world I suppose this is just something else we will have to accept as our fault.

Maybe it’s our fault because we deliver the phones to the shops.

m1cks:
Maybe it’s our fault because we deliver the phones to the shops.

I knew we had something to do with it.

Anyone who reads the Daily Mail needs to take a long hard look at themselves… :wink:

switchlogic:
Anyone who reads the Daily Mail needs to take a long hard look at themselves… :wink:

LOL or live near a salt mine so as not to run out of salt when needing a bucket load of salt to take with each story rather than just your normal pinch :smiley:

I don’t know where they get this nonsense from, I’m far to busy changing gear and murdering prostitutes.

Helping to reduce the population could thought of as a very green service.

bazstan009:

Apart from the emmissions from the crematorium!

:slight_smile:

Steeps:

bazstan009:

Apart from the emmissions from the crematorium!

:slight_smile:

Drop of adblue will sort that :slight_smile:

switchlogic:

Do you actually intend to look like Del Boy in you’re avatar ?

ROADRANGER:

switchlogic:

Mange tout Rodney, mange tout.

I don’t read the Daily Mail.
I never have and never will.
I estimate I fall into at least 9 or 10 of the categories of people they hate the most.
All of which would carry a sentance of being hung, drawn and quartered, if they had their way.
I figure that since they hate me that much, I won’t pay for their drivel.

Tgtrucker:
I estimate I fall into at least 9 or 10 of the categories of people they hate the most.
All of which would carry a sentance of being hung, drawn and quartered, if they had their way.

if you have never read it…how do you know all the above :question:

I worked for a small place in a rural setting where one of my many jobs was to bring in the papers on a Sunday.Not knowing the difference I brought the Mail on Sunday instead of the Sunday Mail.People from the West of Scotland arent amused with that sort of thing.

green456:

Tgtrucker:

So now estimating is knowing? No wonder people despair of us…

green456:

Tgtrucker:

Thank you for your enquiry, Let me see now;

I read other newspapers which occasionally quote from the DM.

I watch and listen to various news programmes which often quote the DM.

I know people who regularly read the DM, and I listen ever so intently as they tell me the latest threat to our society stories unfolding within the pages of said paper.

And when the mood takes me, I visit various Internet forums and frequently find stories quoted from the DM.

Thus I am able to estimate the number of counts on which the DM would like to see me removed from society to a place where I can no longer offend and upset them.

Simples really :smiley:

ROADRANGER:

switchlogic:

I’d rather look like Del Boy than be a Daily Mail reader :wink:

switchlogic:

ROADRANGER:

switchlogic:

You’re comments say so much more about you than any daily mail reader!

ROADRANGER:

switchlogic:

ROADRANGER:

switchlogic:

You’re comments say so much more about you than any daily mail reader!

Good god, touchy much? Stop taking light hearted comments so seriously.