Did you get paid today?

Better check your account. Those thieving counts at HSBC have found another way to screw us over.

My firm use HSBC, thankfully we get paid on a Thursday

I get paid on a Thursday aswell, so what’s happened with hsbc then?

I just got an e-mail from Mrs Boss. She said there’s a problem with HBSC, so I ain’t been paid yet either.

merc0447:

The business payments system went down, meaning if your firm banked with HSBC, you didn’t get paid today

HSBC have to be one of the worst banks whenever there is a scandal they are right in the middle of it from money laundering for the Mexican drug cartels to tax avoidance they keep threatening to leave the UK well their request should be granted and given 24 hours to go

Money come through at last. Phew.

That’s just like toys that say “made in Hong Kong” they do break sometimes :laughing: Santander for me :wink:

Funny how when banks ■■■■ up , it’s never like “They forgot how much you owe them” or “they stopped the direct debit on that loan” eh? :unamused:

OVLOV JAY:

merc0447:

The business payments system went down, meaning if your firm banked with HSBC, you didn’t get paid today

no it didn’t what happened was PART of the system went down not all of it.
Not everyone was hit by it.

the nodding donkey:
Better check your account. Those thieving counts at HSBC have found another way to screw us over.

Nothing thieving about it,it was a computer glitch,nothing to make such a song and dance about as HSBC has already stated nobody will lose out because of charges incurred because of DD`s etc not being paid.