Did the a66 parking post get taken down?

i cant find it, never know it so quiet at stainmore cafe for parking… still least i wont get blocked in tonite unlike the last time i was ere :unamused: :unamused:

dazaster:
i cant find it, never know it so quiet at stainmore cafe for parking… still least i wont get blocked in tonite unlike the last time i was ere :unamused: :unamused:

Jipos about at appley 2013 horse fair, so they will be camped at different farms along the A66. So watch out for your fuel and load if you have one.

Cheers

dazaster:

Did you get away ok this morning Daz? Or was there just the sound of a fuel starved engine turning over?

Has anyone actually had their tanks emptied when parked A66 during Appleby horse fair?

all was fine this morning only maybe 20 trucks parked up this morning a few more parked here tonite thou… they is a few “real” gypsies not too far down the rd but i dont think the horses pulling thier old caravns have much need for the fuel tbh… the ■■■■■■ van type are in 2 side rds closer to appleby seem to be parked in areas marked “no parking on this verge” aswell :unamused: