Did I beat Dozy?

So we all know that poor Dozy seems to get all the bad luck on a Friday but I reckon mine was probably even unluckier than his last week.
Had a delivery to a building site just outside of Salisbury Friday morning, managed to park up 10 minutes away for the night on Thursday so a nice lay in and roll onto site for 8am lovely.
Well started off to site Friday morning and five minutes up the road pick up a puncture, managed to limp down to the turning for the site so I’m not blocking the road and call it in. Half hour later get a call from Bandvulc to say a fitter is on his way and will be 60-90 minutes. Ok I think not the end of the world. Well 2 hours later said fitter phones me to say he’s having a bit of trouble finding me. I’m just of if the main road A345 between Salisbury and Amesbury I say, if you drive up from Salisbury keep an eye out to your right and you can’t miss me. I’m in Stoke he says. Turns out somewhere along the line an SP postcode got changed to an ST one.
Another call from Bandvulc Thais time triple checking that the know where I am and again told a fitter will be with me in 60-90 minutes. Another 2 hours pass and a tyre service van pulls up in front of me. Finally I think, won’t be long now. How wrong I was. Tyre fitter starts shaking his head and says that he’s got the wrong tyre. So by the time he’s made a call to sort getting the right one thane gone and got it and got back to me that’s another hour gone. When eventually everything is in place with the correct tyre he does a really quick job in changing it but it’s now over 5 hours since I reported the puncture.
Not the best start to a Friday I’ve ever had but where back on the road now. Just a quick run up to thermolite at Thatcham to reload for a Monday delivery. Gets there and only one in the queue in front of me. Brilliant if I can get loaded quickly I could potentially be home for 8pm. Gets loaded strapped down and collects paperwork all in good time. Ok let’s get cracking traffics probably going to be a bloody nightmare but should still be back in the yard for about 8ish. Pulls out of thermolite and literally 2 minutes up the road a loud POP and complete loss of power. Blooming only gone a blown the turbo. Managed to limp into Scania at Thatcham just before 5. Ended up catching a train back to Exeter. It’s now Tuesday 11:45 and been told by the mechanic working on the lorry that it will be a “few” hours before it’s ready. :unamused:

Well that’s a year’s worth of bad luck there so you’re good til next summer lol.

Bllody Hell mate,
you had a horrendous friday there but at least you got home.

Fingers crossed your Scania is back on the road soon.

Ps: Don’t give Dozy any ideas for his next Friday [emoji849][emoji15]