Did Greta Thunberg save any dolphins today in Bristol?

Here we go again , the frowning school kid visits Bristol , how become she is allowed to skip school in Sweden ? The city was blocked off and roads shut , causing more pollution for diverted traffic .
So the extremists have won to stop the third runway at Heathrow and stopped further expansion at Bristol airport , what was the point of Brexit if airports can not expand to cope with a full capacity ?
While little England does not keep up with the rest of the world with their bigger and more efficient airports , which allows more trade and growth , this little island stops development because a woolly jumper wearing yogurt maker finds a rare spotted crested newt , or the bird twitchers find a rare bird that has taken up home from a 3000 mile trip ?
The do- gooders will still use planes , and then complain about flight delays as the airports can not cope with the extra demand .

Like house development and roads and railways.Don’t you think the South East has got more than its fair share of runway capacity between Heathrow and Gatwick already.Bearing in mind that increasing runway capacity doesn’t make the airspace any bigger.IE more planes means more chance of mid air collisions and increasing the odds of a plane crash in highly populated areas regardless.
It is possible to think that global warming is total bs while also saying enough no more we’ve taken our share.Let Birmingham,Manchester and Prestwick take their share. :unamused:

Unless they develop a plane that flies on renewable engine power, money spend is beter put into (re)developing ports…

Ships are the most efficient way of moving goods around the globe, and there are plenty of ports around the coast that can be brought back to life.

Forget air transport, that will become unsustainable soon.

I know she said ‘‘the World is on fire’’,doesn’t seem like that here.

I love your house Hutpik , do you offer bed and breakfast or room only for TN members to stay there , a bit like Peter Smythes offers ? Back to Greta , wearing her yellow salty old sea dog waterproof fishermans jacket to save the whales , how many months of school days as she missed and bunked off from , and she must be making money out of her propaganda and revolt marches , upsetting our little English kindergarten kids , causing them all permanent brain damage to believe all she goes on about ?

Funny how Madrid years ago was one internal ring road , then the first motorway around the city , now there are about a dozen new motorways , they can build a new hospital in China in about ten days for the Covid-19 victims , and Japan can build a new motorway in a week after an earthquake .

France has had the train de grande vitesse or high speed train (TGV .) , they did all that years ago , it whizzes by in half a second and you can not hear it go past .
Here in Blighty , do not mention the HS2 , rising costs , and the do-gooders again .

Then to Kent and their councils anti lorry over night parking , they have to park somewhere .Anti bypass brigade , Westbury has never being that happy being a main international trunk route for heavies , as Bath will have their clean air zone for older lorries and buses , but no bypass. Melksham and Chippenham need a bypass , bet they will find the lesser spotted crested newt or a bat den to stop that . As for Trowbridge and its pathetic one way system , and a new road by Hiperton to bypass the town, that nobody uses .

And why we are at it , why in the UK are these stupid fuel station forecourts have these low canopies , abroad lorries can fit in their garages , and they have had the extra long fuel hoses for years , if filling up , an attendant will wash the flies and bugs off the windscreen and give a voucher to spend in their cafe or discount off fuel .Remember Sunbilla truck stop near Pamplona , they did that ?

she is really just another perfect example of how much better life today would be if only adolf had won.
just this years media puppy to fill some pages and airtime.
isnt it sad how the lemmings all jump onto her bandwagon though?

the maoster:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Hi Toby,as you see my house is really a 'cottage’just big enough for me[and a lady friend],but if someone came up here i could no doubt fix somewhere to doss down.I have a small guest cottage which i have never got round to fixing up.
SH100960.JPGThere are many people up here who have the same sort of small cottages to rent out.

SHE IS NOT THE MESSIAH SHE IS A VERY NAUGHTY GIRL …THIS IS WHAT HER MOTHER TOLD THE HORDES THAT WERE FOLLOWING HER

dieseldog999:
she is really just another perfect example of how much better life today would be if only adolf had won.

And there’s always a certain woman never too far from Gretas side I’ve noticed,most likely a Soros affiliated handler from one of it’s many NGO groups fouling the planet.Let’s spare this poor sweet little child from our ire,she’s a,probably mind controlled,asset for the wider powers the same who are rolling out 5g technology at full pelt before it’s true purpose is fully realised.Interesting yt clips on the coronavirus/5g connection btw :imp:

manalishi:

dieseldog999:

And there’s always a certain woman never too far from Gretas side I’ve noticed,most likely a Soros affiliated handler from one of it’s many NGO groups fouling the planet.Let’s spare this poor sweet little child from our ire,she’s a,probably mind controlled,asset for the wider powers the same who are rolling out 5g technology at full pelt before it’s true purpose is fully realised.Interesting yt clips on the coronavirus/5g connection btw :imp:

Start by reading up on Ingmar Rentzhog.

Lovely fellow.

Did Greta Gorgon save any public lives from Coronovirus today - by calling off such a large public gathering in the name of “public health”… Or are we not actually in danger from this “Coronovirus” after all, it being nothing but a bigged-up hoax to scare the world economy into a sharp downtime in time to get all world right wing leaders, including and especially Trump out. :question:

Just saying…

The pattern of contractions and deaths to date - is around the same as the background death rate for colds and flu for this time of the year.
You’ve even got the extra day of 29th February to massage any “Statistics” figures up a bit more, if one fancies using Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics in such a misleading manner… :bulb:

Just seen a yt clip-THE BEST NEWS re CORONA virus.About 7 clips down,a rather pleasent American lady gives interesting takes on 5G/Corona coincidences with some good science,especially the fact that Wuhan is the rollout city for this satanic tech gathering momentum.She doesn’t go into V.G.Cs alas (voltage gated calcium channels) which we all posess in our cell membranes and are 7 million times more sensitive to micro,-radiation than the charged particles inside those very cells.Low Frequency Microwave pulses effectuate an abnormal influx of calcium into the cells which activates Nitric Oxide that reacts to instantly form Peroxynitrate54 causing carbonate free radicals,the cause of many current chronic diseases.
Frequency band (24ghz,-100+GHZ and mmw,-millimeter,-waves,are the type of tech used in ADS,crowd control scenarios,although she does dig deep on the inevitable Rockefeller connections and such.

AndieHyde:

manalishi:

dieseldog999:

Start by reading up on Ingmar Rentzhog.

Lovely fellow.

Just one look at him seems to tell me all I need to know,but it’s an interesting angle nonetheless.

Winseer:
Did Greta Gorgon save any public lives from Coronovirus today - by calling off such a large public gathering in the name of “public health”… Or are we not actually in danger from this “Coronovirus” after all, it being nothing but a bigged-up hoax to scare the world economy into a sharp downtime in time to get all world right wing leaders, including and especially Trump out. :question:

Just saying…

The pattern of contractions and deaths to date - is around the same as the background death rate for colds and flu for this time of the year.
You’ve even got the extra day of 29th February to massage any “Statistics” figures up a bit more, if one fancies using Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics in such a misleading manner… :bulb:

Well? Where do your statistics come from?
How can you say the mortality rate is the same as seasonal flu?
Do you have access to resources the rest of us don`t?
Misinformation leads to some failing to take simple precautions and spreading infection unnecessarily.

The WHO says the mortality rate from COVID 19 is about 1%. They say the mortality rate from `flu is about 0.1%.
If they are wrong, tell us how you know so.

chinese new year was a couple of weeks ago.
every ■■■■■ in the uk that could go home to celebrate will have been and in the process of coming back.
some of them even have the audacity to close down the takeaways for a while.
will it put me off from ordering my carry out meals in case one of them start snottering and sneezing over my chicken curry?
not in a million years.
once people cop onto that fact,then you should be able to phone in your order and then just walk to the door to accept it within about 3 mins.

dieseldog999:
chinese new year was a couple of weeks ago.
every ■■■■■ in the uk that could go home to celebrate will have been and in the process of coming back.
some of them even have the audacity to close down the takeaways for a while.
will it put me off from ordering my carry out meals in case one of them start snottering and sneezing over my chicken curry?
not in a million years.
once people cop onto that fact,then you should be able to phone in your order and then just walk to the door to accept it within about 3 mins.

Not really a pop at other ethnicities but it astonishes me how asian/oriental cuisines are not more widely covered by our own native populace.Is it only a foodstuff that the asians can create?
I personally detest chinese food but love Indian/Bangladeshi stuff but they do have hygiene issues chez Isle of Wight.Regular food inspection shutdowns etc.It’s an innocent enquiry,is Tikka,Pathia,foo yung etc…copyrighted in some way?

Franglais:
Misinformation leads to some failing to take simple precautions and spreading infection unnecessarily.

Misinformation like loading planes full of potential disease cases from the Chinese epicentre and sending them all over the world.Then suddenly we need quarantine when it’s got here.

manalishi:
Not really a pop at other ethnicities but it astonishes me how asian/oriental cuisines are not more widely covered by our own native populace.Is it only a foodstuff that the asians can create?
I personally detest chinese food but love Indian/Bangladeshi stuff but they do have hygiene issues chez Isle of Wight.Regular food inspection shutdowns etc.It’s an innocent enquiry,is Tikka,Pathia,foo yung etc…copyrighted in some way?

Firstly the reason they use all this ridiculous hot spice zb is to cover deteriorating out of date rotten food stuffs in hot climates.It’s anyone’s guess how the local population here got a taste for this muck.While my own theory is that all this spicy crap damages the sense of taste which then gets desensitised and then they need ever hotter stronger zb chucked all over their Sunday dinner. :open_mouth: :laughing:

As for weaponised 5g and and Biotech conspiracies.Might as well go ( much ) further and start thinking the unthinkable and impossible that we’re possibly facing an alien lifeform invasion intent on taking us out and taking over the planet.Having infiltrated our top level government levels.They also don’t seem to like CO2 or Oxygen ‘whoever’ and/or ‘whatever’ ‘they’ are.