Did anyone else see this?

Coming up the M1 tonight, and just passed over the Trent, when a green Peugeot 206 on an 02 plate came up beside me, and the female passenger was laid across the seat, and naked from the waist down. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

They then moved onto a wagon and drag from Cromwell Tools, and did the same to him. :laughing:

Made my bloody day.

Ken.

Only ever happened to me once, on the elevated section of the M4 near Port Talbot in the early hours, I became aware of a car hovering alongside when I looked down a middle aged woman who looked like a cross between Biffa Bacons mam and an all in wrestler was exposing herself.

Had some woman flash from a motorway bridge on m1 near notts, and some lovelys in a car that overtook me at Brampton roundabout , but that’s the lot! Nothing of note recently!

Quinny:
Coming up the M1 tonight, and just passed over the Trent, when a green Peugeot 206 on an 02 plate came up beside me, and the female passenger was laid across the seat, and naked from the waist down. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

They then moved onto a wagon and drag from Cromwell Tools, and did the same to him. :laughing:

Made my bloody day.

Ken.

Is this another one for your collection of driver’s urban myths Neil? :grimacing:

PS. I believe you Ken. Thousands wouldn’t though. :laughing:

Rob K:

Quinny:

Made my bloody day.

Ken.

Is this another one for your collection of driver’s urban myths Neil? :grimacing:

Some say that is one of the types of dream which you can have just before you wake up as the wagon goes off the road into a ditch. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

Rob K:

Quinny:

Made my bloody day.

Ken.

Some say that is one of the types of dream which you can have just before you wake up as the wagon goes off the road into a ditch. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing:

The wife told me she was out collecting clothes for the homeless and destitute, or did she say desperate? :wink: :wink:

Many moon`s ago, me, john, gregg, and jacko in the early hours were toodling along the M25 to join the M1 north, chatting away on the old CB when jacko at the back shouts look in the â– â– â– â– â– â–  van thats coming past, we were just coming to the M1 split, and as the van past a quick look down and there she was in the passenger seat leant over talking into the drivers microfone :wink: , they obviously did not have a CB in the van, as they would have known as we did that the traffic was at a standstill on the M1 near the Hemel junction

Well when we pulled up along side them in the traffic jam tooting our horns, for once she did not know where to put her face :blush: So if John, Gregg, and Jacko read this you will know who i am, so get in touch, oh how i miss that Faversham Trunk. :sunglasses:

This thread is useless without pictures â– â– ? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: