Dick Snow

I put this name in google and came up with this :open_mouth: :laughing:

link removed for review Denis F

I reckon this will get removed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

Seen this before, but a better version. Was tempted to post it but we must not forget about the non-existant minor’s that might be watching…

link removed for review…Denis F

Rob K:
but we must not forget about the non-existant minor’s that might be watching…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: @rob

:blush: forgot about all the kids on here :confused:

Has anyone else noticed that whenever anything gets “removed for review” they never re-appear, Do they all just get sucked into some great blackhole or does the site have a reviewer that works v e r y s l o w l e y ? ? ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
simon

SimonRS2K:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
simon

Very good Si :laughing: :laughing:

If it’s what i think it is then it won’t come out of the shed. :laughing:

:smiley: It will have melted by now so you’ll just have to Google it your selves :wink:

All i can find about ■■■■ Snow is hes a scientest at newacastle university can someone send me alink please by P.M.■■:):slight_smile:

smcaul:
Has anyone else noticed that whenever anything gets “removed for review” they never re-appear,

they’ve been reviewed, and they’re staying in the shed :wink:

Thansk for the P.M.s folks quite a funny thing that any kid could see walking down the street.