Diary with pictures since june this year

Ive recently moved from Hanworth near Heathrow airport to Bristol. Ive done some work since moving here in june so thought i’d do a diary.

Done a few nights for a company who deal with airfreight. Can you believe it i move away from Heathrow & the first job i get is a night run to heathrow :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Atleast i knew where i was going

Done a day for Brakes delivering frozen food.

Ive worked for TNT or ceva as they’re :smiley: now known, this was mainly papers & magazines. I did do abit of supermarket work

Done a few days for Gregorys delivering chilled & frozen food to different Bookers around the country. Bit of a pain at times because if you had more then one drop on the trailer you had to unload evrything just to get to the frozen stuff at the front of the trailer, then reload it on again.

At the moment im on a ten week contract. I deliver to the same places every day but its easy work & the trucks ok. Theres only me & the night driver who drive it which is good as we both keep it nice & clean. Good thing about this job is theres more driving then waiting around. Im only delivering to their depots & as soon as i pull in there unloading me before i can even get the curtains open :laughing: :laughing:
If i get on ok over the next seven weeks theres a chance i might get the job on a permanent basis which means regular money. We’ll see what happens.

Me unloading in newport, can be abit of a nightmare here as you have to unload on the road which means i normally end up blocking the road as there is always vehicles parked outside the company opposite. Sorry to anyone whos been held up :wink:

Not much to say about the different jobs but i hope you liked the pics

nice pictures, intersting read cheers. i deliverd to pts at lutterworth once, they were great, i couldnt get the curtains open quick enough!! my brother does a bit for tnt, but says the trucks are terrible

When I was on the copper tube contract, I was doing drops to pts branches all over the country, just loved the fact that the coffee machines were free and they couldnt get you unloaded quick enough

Andydisco wrote:

Andydisco:
When I was on the copper tube contract, I was doing drops to pts branches all over the country, just loved the fact that the coffee machines were free and they couldnt get you unloaded quick enough

Thats another good thing about this job, they’re very quick to unload you & most impotant the coffee machines are free :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A nice selection of various vehicles.

Nice pics and diary. Cheers.