Diary sunday monday night

sunday night 6pm

into the yard early to see the state of the hire truck we got and plesently serprised it was on the fleet last year.bloody thing was filthy so stuck it through the wash before i went on my merry way

washed it then put me gear in (which consisted of a drink and marsbar) :sunglasses: ad got my digi tacho card out only to find that since scania had it back i had to write a bloody chart out (disgusted) but ui suppose it will get more work with a analogue in it :unamused:

left about 1815 and it was over to mansfield down the a38.uneventfull

leaving burton (eddie stobart on my left)

since when have they started putting these on a roads 20 miles away form the nearest motorway :open_mouth:

and arrived at mansfield brewery about 50 minutes later

well i say brewery its just a warehouse since wdb took over and closed the real brewery in the town. trailer dropped and curtains open and pick up the one for burtonwood.
time for a fifteen minute break so its off to the canteen where you will find a drivers friend

goto love free vend so i abuse the situation and drink copius amounts of coffee.

fifteen up so im on the road again. quickest route to st helens from mansfield is a38 a50 m6 but im in no rush so opt to go out to junction 29 and up the m1 onto the m62.

running light so there was no problems going over the m62 (apart from the sun in your eyes

and passed the farm in the middle of the 62

over the top hoping to arrive first of three but billy beat me there so took my remaning 30 whilst they tipped him.eventually tipped and reloaded with stock from the jennings trunk and its back to burton and washed fuelled and dropped by 23.30 result. :sunglasses:

monday night 6pm

ever wish a night had never happened this was one of those :smiling_imp: . firstly i forgot my camera(which must be first) and secondly i spat my dummy as soon as i got to work over something that should of happened friday but didnt :unamused: .

anyway tonight i got the priveldge of going to our new depot at totton.uneventfull trip down stopped at sutton scotney for 15 minutes for a brew and a pee.and with the traffic being light i arrived at totton 21.30.

goes and sees the bloke and asked him where he wants me to which he replied "your early"so im thinking this aint good its one of our own depots and they aint going to tip it till 2200 when the night crew come in.ok fair enough and take my other 30 minutes (getting used to the new rules already :sunglasses: ).

anyway 2200 comes and what looks like the rejects from east 17 turn up .22.20 and they got the first lift of tubs off (only another25 to go :unamused: :smiling_imp: ).remembering this is our own depot.they got one lad tipping the truck and two chavs bringing the emptys round to go on eventually.but there all mixed up and wolverhampton will go spare (ie guiness with tradeteam with interbrew thrown in for good measure :smiling_imp: )

they then start to load the emptys on but instead of one at a time they put two on alongisde each otherat the same time with a 2 foot gap between each one. at that point was the point the dummy left the building for the second time :smiley: .

in he end i ended up sorting and stacking and loading my own emptys whislt chav one and two stood by and watched.

eventually left 2 hours later after some help from billy who turned up half way thorugh this abortion.

wellie it down to wolves drop the trailer for the very lucky forkilft lads to unload in the morning (â– â– â– â–  opening the curtains) pick my empty up and wellie it back to burton washed and picked up trailer for kev to take out at 4am.

finish 4.15

jon