Diary pt.2 Sweden-France-Belgium

Stockholm had nice weather when we arrived, but by the time we left it had turned to bad, it was around minus8,so very carefully we set off for the drive down to Paris

there isnt much chance of taking photos after leaving a gig cos it usually involves starting the drive around midnight, anyway i went via the bridge, from Malmo into Copenhagen

an uneventful drive thru Denmark bought me within 20 mins of the Rodbyhavn-Puttgarden
ferry, so i parked up for 9 hrs

around 10PM drove into the dock, on the ferry and crossed over into Germany
i went into Asten truckstop in Holland for truckwash, but it was closed due to
a carnival(!?) but did see this beast parked there,

so carried on down to Lokeren truckstop in Belgium, got truck washed, and parked up
for the day (around 1pm-ish)
11pm i was off on the final leg into Paris, arriving around 03.15am

Friday night/Saturday morning was load out time and down to Antwerp,

where i am now until the last show Tuesday night,
then we will be Germany bound, starting in Liepzig
as ive said before i am rubbish at taking photos so apollogise!!

Nice update Carl.

great pics

giz your job :stuck_out_tongue:

cushty

Great diary, very jealous :stuck_out_tongue: as Gogzy said Giz a job!

great photos mate i think your thruck needs a good wash :laughing: where are you of to next :question:

Germany Holland Germany Czech Italy Hungary Germany Spain mate

sean vernon:
great photos mate i think your thruck needs a good wash :laughing: where are you of to next :question:

dont encourage him, he makes me loo bad at having a dirty truck!! :laughing:

i washed mine the other week in dublin, its filthy already but im swapping trailers tomorrow so not fussed!!

great diary again mate, keep them coming!

Quality once again Carl. I’d love to do a trip over both the Oresund and Great belt bridges. Watched the programme on the construction of the Oresund bridge. Also read that the Danish and German governments have agreed to build a new bridge over the Fehmarn Belt with completion planned for 2018.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fehmarn_Belt_Bridge

Nice one mate,
more please.

Very good :smiley:

kindle530:
Germany Holland Germany Czech Italy Hungary Germany Spain mate

let me know where and when in spain can buy you a couple of bottles of mahou :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

very good carl, i seemed to have missed part 1. :confused:

It must be the ACDC tour?

Do you ever get a look see at the performance?

very interesting and a good diary.
its my dream job but i dont think the misses would like it being away for so long

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42994

that should be the first part there Alex, i was wondering if it was worth doing anymore diaries after the first one, it seems more people are interested in what kind of wet wipes people use rather than reading a diary to Scandanavia…
Yes Imp we do get to see the shows for free as many times as we want, and it is AC/DC… my personal opinion… great tour to drive, but the music is absoluty dire, id rather drive a Magnum than watch it again!!!

:open_mouth: You do surprise me Carl. I quite like some of the AC DC tunes. Is it because you have heard it all too much perhaps ? Or would you prefer Metallica ?

DAFMAD:
:shock: You do surprise me Carl. I quite like some of the AC DC tunes. Is it because you have heard it all too much perhaps ? Or would you prefer Metallica ?

i would prefer metallica tbh, then hope lars gets sick and i can fill in for him for the night :smiley:

DAFMAD:
:shock: You do surprise me Carl. I quite like some of the AC DC tunes. Is it because you have heard it all too much perhaps ? Or would you prefer Metallica ?

the first time i heard AC/DC when i was at school was too much mate, i cant be doing with them, terrible stuff! I did Metallica 2 yrs ago, and was going mad at every gig i saw them do (all the ones i was driving them on) all down to personal preference… i just dont like slow rock music, i would honestly listen to Take That than listen to AC/DC!!

kindle530:
i would honestly listen to Take That than listen to AC/DC!!

So you would rather listen to “Relight My Fire,” instead of lets say, “Back in Black” !!! Mmmmm, since I’m so hooked on your diaries then lets agree to disagree, cause I need them photos and diaries on a regular basis mate. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gogzy:

DAFMAD:

i would prefer metallica tbh, then hope lars gets sick and i can fill in for him for the night :smiley:

i hope he gets sick and never comes back, i personally think the blokes a ■■■■■