Diaries & Twitter

I’ve just joined the twitter craze sweeping the nation at the moment and was thinking it would be a good way for people to share diaries. I update mine a couple of times a day, often with pics. Think it would be an intresting way to follow some of the chaps on here who leave intresting diaries, but in real time. I’m enroute to Västeräs in Sweden at moment. If anyone fancies following me it’s twitter.com/lukevernon. It’s free to use and so far I’m the only Luke Vernon on there.

Happy twittering

What is twittering?

bugcos:
What is twittering?

Its like a mini blog.

Have a look on the website, will explain. Basically you just leave messages saying what your up to. Only have 160 letters like a text message but can also post pictures. Then people follow you and you follows others. Entertaining people to follow include Stephen Fry and Jonathan Ross.

If I let somebody read my diary I would get the jail. :open_mouth:

Are you on the ‘delightful looking freight ship’ yet Luke?
I’ve heard about ‘twitter’ before and it looks really good as that mini blog type thing that you can keep updating in real time :smiley:
Anyway have a safe journey mate I’m sure the snow in Sweden won’t be as bad as it is in the ‘ole’ UK or Ireland :open_mouth: :laughing: :wink:
Regards
Dave Penn;