Diabetes a Stone on your Leg when working for an Agency

trust me one this one;less cash does NOT = unhealthy diet, lack of interest in your diet = unhealthy diet >4 sure.as i became seriously skint (divorce) i had to cut back , like for a while it was £1per day for scoff , so , one BIG apple, one loaf , (lasts 3 days,) well o.k. ,once i lost the sugar /salt addiction i had aquired via proccessed foods, i would not suggest anyone reduces their shop bill to that amount (i had too) but financially and health wise it was a wake up call>price off an apple at SERVICES !!! they are having a laff!

just phoned with a Lady from ACAS 08457474747
By Employment Law is it a Offense to discriminate by giving you in Average not a similar Quantity of Work then another which is Younger (under 50),or not disabled.
But not if you work for an Agency.
You are not employed.You are Contracted,and if you haven’t a Contract,stating that you get a minimum of Work every week is it Good will of the Agency giving you that Amount Work you expect.
Result:
in hard times you have to eat un-Healthy food,not getting Safety,-and Healthy keeping Equipment.
As with Diabetes you may swap from Type 2 to type 1,and DVLA will ask for your License,but thats your Problem alone,because you changed from Employment,Years ago to Agency contract.
Well,…
Time to change Job (?) if it goes wrong

Lovlyperson:
j
As with Diabetes you may swap from Type 2 to type 1,and DVLA will ask for your License,

no you can’t !

ehow.com/facts_5579517_can-d … etes_.html

Type 2 diabetes does not change into Type 1. Insulin injections are necessary if you are diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, and may become necessary for Type 2 diabetics, but the initial diagnosis will never change.