DHL

Anybody had any experience of doing Class 2 work with DHL through an agency?

Any good? Bad?

Cheers

Do you know what contract it is?

Tommy7437:
Anybody had any experience of doing Class 2 work with DHL through an agency?

Any good? Bad?

Cheers

If you can be a little more specific regarding the type of work, site, & DHL contract the collective may be able to assist your quest for info

No idea what its all about yet

Guy just said he can get me work with them. Have to see him tomorrow

Just wondered if it was mega multi drop for example??

my son-in-law done a bit of agy work at DHL Freight for a few months.i think he found the work fairly easy.

Did multi-drop for DHL on Spicers contract at Heywood for a while. Only on puddle jumpers, but left alone and job was a piece of ■■■■, mind you, it was only delivering to office suppliers, in the middle of the night, with no office workers, usually about 6 drops max, and the heaviest thing I carried was the sack truck :smiley:
They used to give me a bag of keys for the offices/shops and the alarm codes. Drove around Lakes, east coast and Birmingham. Refuel when get back and that was it. Didn’t do assessment, just filled in some paperwork, showed licence & CPC card given keys and run sheet and out the door. Limited to 53mph but no real pressure and told to stay legal

Rat67:
Did multi-drop for DHL on Spicers contract at Heywood for a while. Only on puddle jumpers, but left alone and job was a piece of ■■■■, mind you, it was only delivering to office suppliers, in the middle of the night, with no office workers, usually about 6 drops max, and the heaviest thing I carried was the sack truck :smiley:
They used to give me a bag of keys for the offices/shops and the alarm codes. Drove around Lakes, east coast and Birmingham. Refuel when get back and that was it. Didn’t do assessment, just filled in some paperwork, showed licence & CPC card given keys and run sheet and out the door. Limited to 53mph but no real pressure and told to stay legal

Sounds good Rat :smiley:

One thing i know for sure is, it cant be any worse than the absolute ■■■■■■■■ of a job i was in until last week!!

Tommy7437:
No idea what its all about yet

Guy just said he can get me work with them. Have to see him tomorrow

Just wondered if it was mega multi drop for example??

Knowing the location (town/city/area & agency) might help us to pin down which contract it is, Our psychic powers are somewhat limited :unamused: