DHL Tradeteam Lisburn NI

Any info on what this company is like to work for, good or bad.

Thanks

If i remember right when the 1st opened here the wage and conditions seemed very good,they seem to do all bar work,handball with a helper,the little urban artics look like a doddle to handle,i believe they are all auto too,though you see them floating around before 8am and after 6pm so may involve alot of drops,though thats not crazy hours for multidrop,well worth a look id say.

Are they advertising at the minute?

BIGRIG1:
If i remember right when the 1st opened here the wage and conditions seemed very good,they seem to do all bar work,handball with a helper,the little urban artics look like a doddle to handle,i believe they are all auto too,though you see them floating around before 8am and after 6pm so may involve alot of drops,though thats not crazy hours for multidrop,well worth a look id say.

Are they advertising at the minute?

if its anything like the english lads thats probably two shifts between those hours :open_mouth: :laughing:

jonboy

Premier Agency have the contract to recruit for full time DHL on the Trade-team and also DHL taking over the NI
Coca-Cola contract very soon, heard they are looking TWENTY drivers.
If your into hand-balling LOTS of beer kegs and crates of 2l Coke bottles plus the drink gas canisters for max £9/hour :open_mouth:
Fill your boots :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: