DHL to Brakes?

Hi there!I just would like to hear suggestions about this situation.
Im a new driver just done 6 months with DHL furniture delivery.
After this six month i just send a few cvs around and get a call back from Brakes to do a job for them.
The job is Mon-Fri,5am till 3pm±
Salary offered 28k

On the Dhl furniture one im usually start btw 5:30 and 7 am till finish,long hours sometimes 8-9 pm finish
Salary 26500+ overtime
Rotational shift so ive got every 3rd weekend off
Its heavy lifting all day some boxes 115kg and its for 2 man plus sofas,chairs etc
2 man crew so u need to sit with someone all day in a small cab(annoying big time!)
Deal with customers like go into them houses,go upstairs,fittin the feets on sofas blabla

so im just fed up with all this

When i got a call from Brakes they said i havent got enough experience but because i worked for Dhl they invite me for an interview
So my question is am i doing a mistake if im leaving the company or not?
thanks for your help guys!

Are you in the Warrington area mate?

oops double post :blush: :blush: :blush:

only you can answer your own question.

its like asking what should i have tea, fish and chips or pizza. nobody knows how you feel about it.

personally i would go for brakes. i know the work is graft but only the same as what you are doing now by the sound of it. more money and steadier hours (supposedly).

it all comes down to your own personal choice. by all means go for the interview and see what the t&c’s are, then decide. if they offer you the job take 2 weeks off from DHL and try brakes for a week, if its enjoyable after the first week ring DHL and hand your notice in, if its crap hand your notice in at Brakes and then go back to DHL as per normal at the end of your holiday. Simples

Yeah thats true,thanks for answering!