Dhl tichill or dhl/nisa scunthorpe

Hi I was wondering if anyone had worked out of either of these sites recently ? What are the shift patterns and average shift lengths ?Are they any good ? I live close to Gainsborough and i’m between the two sites both are advertising via agency just after a little advice or heads up what to expect I’ve recently been made redundant by Mr STOBART :frowning: so I’m looking for work any advice or opinion would be appreciated
cheers
Ian

Did nisa at Scunthorpe a few years ago good money but very hard work if on days, all cages or pallets to shops where you couldn’t get in with a wheelbarrow let aloan a 44 ton truck. I only did it 2 weeks then went on tankers much better.

mac12:
Did nisa at Scunthorpe a few years ago good money but very hard work if on days, all cages or pallets to shops where you couldn’t get in with a wheelbarrow let aloan a 44 ton truck. I only did it 2 weeks then went on tankers much better.

What he said. It’s £11 an hour(might have gone up to £12 now - not sure) guaranteed 12 hours, job and knock. Regular 4 shifts a week, overtime regularly available.DHL drivers get an EPT, agency get ordinary muscle powered version.