DHL/Nisa livingston

Does anyone work for them/know of anyone?

was speaking to a person i know, he is working for them, claiming to be 31k plus bonuses for class 2, which to me seems a bit high! I must admit I do take it with a pinch of salt, considering its coming from the same guy that claims to have 2 digi cards and has 2 jobs, but nothing to show!!

Anyway just thought I would ask!

McT

Speaking to an agency bod who was doing the shunting at boots, he said it’s great place to work, which surprised me given the nature of the shops. The same agency bod refuses the co op for health and safety reasons. :open_mouth: :confused:

31K■■?

Where do I sign up?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i know nisa harlow pays over 32k for class 2, class 1 pay is the same rate. its hard work but only a few shops do you need to unload the cages the rest just push cages into shop and pick up there empties.the drivers work a 5day week then a 4 day week,but they are only looking for drivers through the agencys

Harlow isnt exactly livingston though! :laughing:

i know that,but the pay structure and workings are the same country wide as far as i know and the lads that do the trunking from there to harlow all seem to be happy with their lot

They are currently looking for Class 1 drivers at the moment

they always are ,unless you get on the trunking you are doing multi drop in a class 1 oh and for the same money as driving a rigid , will also less drops in a rigid

So its true?

cant say for sure about livingstone but the only way to get in at harlow is by agency so i would guess it would be the same up there

seems to be controlled by ADR network in livingston they are even doing the perm recruitment

yer ADR do it all down south as well

They are about to loss 28 shops. David Sands in Fife area is selling out to the CO OP / Scotmid. Nisa supply all his stores at present

pavaroti:
Speaking to an agency bod who was doing the shunting at boots, he said it’s great place to work, which surprised me given the nature of the shops. The same agency bod refuses the co op for health and safety reasons. :open_mouth: :confused:

Am no surprised the guy refuses the co-op for health and safety reasons, he deserves a pat on the back and I wish more were like him.

The Coup sorry Co-op breaches health and safety on so many grounds, here are just a few.

Overweight cages
3 wheel cages
Refrigerated fleet not washed out/ mould on floor and walls
The cabs are a biohazard, even in the 11 plate Scannies!!

I needn’t go any further.

WELL DONE THAT MAN!!

Snackus Barricus:

pavaroti:

Am no surprised the guy refuses the co-op for health and safety reasons, he deserves a pat on the back and I wish more were like him.

The Coup sorry Co-op breaches health and safety on so many grounds, here are just a few.

Overweight cages
3 wheel cages
Refrigerated fleet not washed out/ mould on floor and walls
The cabs are a biohazard, even in the 11 plate Scannies!!

I needn’t go any further.

WELL DONE THAT MAN!!

i work for them in scotland its 28300+1000 bonus based on a 48 hour week .also we are getting a pay reveiw in april.
its a mix of class 2 and class1 work it can be hard going at times hence the reasonable salary

bluebear1000:
i work for them in scotland its 28300+1000 bonus based on a 48 hour week .also we are getting a pay reveiw in april.
its a mix of class 2 and class1 work it can be hard going at times hence the reasonable salary

Any idea when they might be taking on perm drivers again, if ever?

they were meant to be starting 2 drivers in january but ive not heard anymore bout that…if they do start anyone itl be through the agency adr so unless your already working there with adr you wouldnt have much of a chance of a start.also they only employ class 1 drivers

So they are just taking on class 1? Where abouts are they based u got a long commute to work bluebear??

they are based at deans livingston they only take class 1 on nisa contract. no point employing a driver who can only do half the work.
but they also have the bp contract in there which is all class 2 deliverys to the garages.
i have also heard that the wetherspoon contract might be coming thru to the livngston depot