Dhl nisa class 2 multi drop

Hi guys I’m new to this forum and I was just wondering if anyone has good or bad experiences driving for DHL Nisa contract. I do similar work at the moment but thinking of applying for agency work out of the Stoke depot. If any one can give me an insight into a typical day that would be great. Thanks Dazmo

I did a stint at the Spennymoor depot end of last year. I think it was changing a little round about me stopping. It’s a fairly straightforward (or was, dunno how much has or if it’s changed) multidrop to Miss stores and McColls, again dunno if they still do McColls. Average 8-10 drops and maybe a second run. Relatively easy and a decent bunch if guy I worked with.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Usual food delivery guff. I believe its mostly cages but could include some pallets that may have to be sorted on route. Route wise, as above 10+ drops a day is the norm, maybe more. You’ll have practise driving in busy urban areas and lots of reversing to do. Since its DHL they want you to do everything the DHL way. Its like most food delivery, if you can hack it then its a easy way of keeping fit, you’ll get to know the people you deliver to so you could get some freebies, always local and always home every night and the pay anit too bad either.

Drop a third of the load, hide a third of the load and lose the other third of the load and you’ll do just fine lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk