DHL NHS supply chain info?

Had a call from an Agency offering this position, and she said it was delivering supplies to stores and establishments rather than collecting, so a regular multidrop job, but class 2.

I’d think any medical waste would have to have stuff like ADR or something but whatever I would back away from such opportunities myself!

So, it’s an 18 month old post but no one else has replied and as I had a bit more information… :smiley:

I did the job for a couple of weeks. You take supplies to hospital and medical stores. It is mainly cages and tubs.

The hardest bit is probably finding the stores. Not always signposted clearly.

They also do WnD for their bigger runs.

Hope this helps.

PM me if you need more info.

Ignore the above. I’m guessing they know what it entails by now lol

Hi
i have been doin the odd day here and there for B.T. my agency rang me earlier asking if i could do monday start @ nhs dhl supply chain in rugby! so i said yea no probs! but then i remembered an old post on here warning drivers to stay well away from anything DHL and that the NHS job involves collecting human waste■■? i have also been told by my mate who used to work in the warehouse, that it is all cage work■■? now im mad for trying anything once, but i think collecting human turds maybe a step to far :frowning:

So has anyone on here worked for the NHS supply chain out of swift valley, rugby?? that can tell me what the job entails? i know its a long shot but might be worth a punt!