Dhl Newark

Hi all can anyone tell me anything about Dhl Knowhow in Newark, good and bad and all the usual info required, thanks all

nick very tall:
Hi all can anyone tell me anything about Dhl Knowhow in Newark, good and bad and all the usual info required, thanks all

The Polish bird in the office has nails about 6in long and cant write properly because of them …That’s the excuse drivers give because they cant tell if its a 3 or a 5 she writes :open_mouth:

If its like Bristol it’ll be trunking , shop delivery’s ( mainly on the larger shopping centre’s )and picking or dropping waste / damaged stock off at places …
Store delivery’s can be a balls ache especially with the Big Yanky fridges, an you’ll have stuff that say 2 man lifting and that’s when H&S goes out the door ( store staff arnt allowed and wont get on the back to help :open_mouth: .
You have to check everything off the load sheet as some stores will try it on and some depots have been known to add stock to see if its been picked up on (checked) when delivering … crafty sods …
I got shafted with its only 2 delivery’s round London which turned out to be 5 but due to their ■■■■ up I only got 3 off and vowed not to do any store delivery’s again and didn’t …
Just don’t allow them to dictate what you MUST do

Management at Newark a bunch of retards who are only interested in climbing the career ladder and will drop any driver in the doo-dah, if it makes themselves look good.

Is the Saturday and Sunday overtime rate per hour?

Thought not.

ThrustMaster:
Management at Newark a bunch of retards who are only interested in climbing the career ladder and will drop any driver in the doo-dah, if it makes themselves look good.

Agree with that comment - they not interested if your right or not.